Who we are
ATHFLEX PRIVATE LIMITED, a Athflex incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at 8, SARANG APARTMENT, MANIASA SOCIETY, MANINAGAR (EAST), AHMEDABAD – 380008, GUJARAT, INDIA (“ATHFLEX”) is a sports clothing brand Athflex which offers a variety of clothing line for various Sports and Athletics, including through its website www.athflex.comvarious online athletic lifestyle , which among other things facilitates the sale and purchase of sports merchandise(“Products”) by users of the Platforms (“Users”).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
By default, WordPress does not include a contact form. If you use a contact form plugin, use this subsection to note what personal data is captured when someone submits a contact form, and how long you keep it. For example, you may note that you keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but you do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT/DEBIT CARD DETAILS NOR DO WE SHARE CUSTOMER DETAILS WITH ANY 3RD PARTIES
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Data which allows us to recognize you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalized facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
What do we do with your Information.
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Right to Information Act,2005 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used :-
- To process your order, to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organization to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
- To carry out security checks (this may involve passing your details to credit reference agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks – this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions)
- To comply with legal requirements.
We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
We would also like to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as we regard as appropriate, including new technology. If you wish to receive these communications, please tick the “Yes” box when entering your personal details. You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish – see “Your rights” section below.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to us [email protected] Please ensure you type “Update Info” in the subject line of your email.
- You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email us [email protected] Type “Disable Marketing” in the subject line and then the following in the main text:-
your postal address, including postcode, your email address
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
Alternatively, you can post your request to the address in (3) below.
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address:
ATHFLEX PRIVATE LIMITED
8, SARANG APARTMENT
AHMEDABAD – 380008
You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is mandatory, you will not be able to avail those services, features or contents.
You can add or update your personal information on a regular basis. When you update information, Athflex.com will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
Athflex may, if you prefer, send direct advertisement mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail. Athflex respects your privacy and if you do not want to receive any kind of communications from Athflex.com or have any grievances to share, please report to [email protected].
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Although Athflex provides full security and secrecy to your personal information, we urge you to be careful with very sensitive information and do not share it with any third party claiming to be related to Athflex on separate emails other than athflex.com domain/phone calls etc. Athflex disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or willful misconduct and Athflex takes no responsibility of the same.