Whom to believe!
When you initially look into a healthy lifestyle or into going for a transformation, you get a lot of different advice and different information from various sources. How do you decide which one to believe and which one to go for? It’s a rather difficult choice to make when you have no idea about what you’re walking into.
So, here are certain tips which can help you pin down the set of knowledge which will be useful for you and which will be true.
- Do not try to google everything because different people have different experiences based on their overall techniques combined with the external factors and body types.
- Never take all of your fitness knowledge from people you see on social media because what you’re seeing over there are the end results and you are just starting out.
- Look out for people in your circle or surrounding whom you feel have achieved similar goals to give you the basics for ‘where to begin’.
- Always question the information you get because the explanations are what will make you believe if it’s true or not.
- Before starting out any exercises, learn them properly from someone and make sure you pay attention to every minute detail because one wrong move and you’ll end up with an injury.
- One thumb rule for exercises is to know which muscle are you working, if you don’t feel anything there then you’re probably doing it wrong.
- One last thing, it is not wrong to seek help. If someone has gone through the journey, they’ll know what you’re facing and they will never say no to helping out. So, don’t be shy to ask.
We hope to see a lot of you out there taking a better approach now on!